Saturday, January 15, 2005

Update on weekend

Well, Ziggy seems to be feeling a touch better. I got him out of the house today, and pumped him with Gatorade to get him rehydrated, and he seems a bit better. I hope he gets better and not worse, as I really don't want to have to take him to the hospital if I can get him better at home.

MiniZiggy's cold seems to be getting a little worse. His chest is rattling a bit when he breathes. Little booger has been eating like a champ, though. I started feeding him pears today, and it was a whole new world for him. He ate 3 jars of them today, one at each sitting! I was floored!! I guess bananas just aren't his thing, but he loved those pears!!!!

I finished my first paper in my Psychology class, and was that ever a whopper!! This class is going to be rough, I can already tell. I am going to have to stay on my toes to get a good grade in this class. But, I have to take this in order to get my degree, so I might as well make a decent grade.

I bought a couple gallons of paint today, one for the dining room, and one for the stairway, in case I feel massively motivated to paint. I have the colors picked out for Scout's room and the computer room, but I haven't bought the paint yet. I am trying to get one part or room done a weekend, so I'm not dragging out getting the house painted. It's alot of work, but I am enjoying it a lot.

Well, I had better go be the hydration police and get Ziggy back into the Gatorade.

Oh, and if Jenn reads this (she'll know who she is), hang in there girl. Life sucks right now, but if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Chin up, it will all get better......

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Thanks. It already is!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors