Sunday, January 16, 2005

Over and done

I got an email from Other, stating he was tired of 'fooling around with this'. Gee, that speaks volumes, doesn't it? And he also says that we are both at fault because we won't budge. Well, atleast he finally spoke the truth, that I am nothing but a bother to him. So much for the line of crap that he loves me, soulmate, blase blase bullshit. I am impressed that he actually admitted that, he isn't one to do that.

Anyhow, long story quite short, I should be better off now. Hell, he almost had me believing that he was right, that he was my 'soulmate', destiny, all that. I'm not sure why I wanted his approval or friendship in the first place. Ziggy asked me about that, and I didn't have an answer. But he's right, no sense in being nice and attempting friendship with someone who is almost guaranteed to hurt you on a regular basis. I was fine prior to meeting him, there's no reason that I shouldn't be fine now.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors