Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I am so tired

These 12 hour shifts are killing me, I am getting WAY too old for this. Up at 4, and not in bed until after 10 is just hell on the 'ol ticker.

So I am trying to type a feedback for my boss. Cadillac wants me to write it on myself, and then give him my expectations of him as a boss. How about this, 'Don't be an asshole!' That pretty well covers it........or don't be my last boss, that one covers WAY more ground. Anyways, I'm typing along, almost done, and the idiot gear kicks in, I hit the 'Back' button on the browser, rather than the 'Previous' button in the application, and I lost everything I'd painstakingly typed. Go me, I am wonderful.

On a happy note, Friday is a Down Day, meaning NO WORK!!!!!!! Also, Monday is a holiday, so NO WORK!!!!! Also, Monday is mine and Ziggy's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe a year has gone by this quickly. I can say it's been a busy, but happy first year. Much better than my first marriage.

Well, I am going to head off of here for the night......

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors