Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Double decker exhaustion

I don't know what the deal is lately, but I seem to wake up tired, run just fine all day like there's no part of me that's tired, and on the way home it's like I got hit with a Mack truck. Exhaustion just slaps me down for the count. It happened today as well......Got about 3/4 of the way home and all I wanted to do was sleep. Fortunately for me, I wasn't the one driving.

Scout's birthday went off fairly well. We went to see Elektra, and all I can say is that it was better than Daredevil, which bit. On the whole, a decent day. I am starting to feel old, as Scout is now 9...........MiniZiggy will be 1 in October.....I will be 28 in September.......ugh, I am getting old.


No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors