Thursday, January 20, 2005

Late hours today.

You know, I really do enjoy it when snow hits an area that's totally not used to it. Then I don't have to be at work at insane hours of the morning, and can sleep in a bit. So today I don't have to be at work until noon. I'm loving this. Scout is out of school, so that's one less place I have to go to pick him up. Ziggy has to be at work at 3, so I may get him to watch the kids, rather than taking any of them to daycare.

So Cadillac and I did a bunch of paperwork yesterday, and it seems that I am not as far behind in my training as was previously thought. this is all kinds of a good thing. That means that I won't be in training for very much longer, and I can totally handle that.

I was working on our taxes the other night, and so far(I am lacking one piece of paper that needs to be put in) we are getting about 2,000 back. Which is cool, as we are planning on getting rid of a bill with that money. Gotta love having less bills to pay, right?

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors