Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blast from the past

I hardly ever check my membership on Classmates.com. So what possessed me to check it the other day, I will never know. Come to find out, Scout's Godfather had been looking for me. We have started emailing back and forth, and I'm happy to learn that he's settled down with a nice woman and has a family now. It's weird how things work out sometimes.

Ziggy is supposed to work the night shift, yet again, tonight, so I will be home with the kids. It's not so bad, really, I guess. I am trying to get the house cleaned and squared away, as it's still in a bit of upheaval from moving.

Driving down the highway after work yesterday, I am chatting with Ziggy on my cell phone. Luckily Ziggy was on the same highway. I blew out a tire after hitting something in the road. So, my day today will be dominated by finding reasonably prices tires for a BMW.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors