Thursday, January 20, 2005

Let it Snow!!!

It's supposed to dump a couple inches here tonight. I really hope it does, cause I feel no motivation to go to work tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit lazy, I suppose.

Ziggy is all pysched about this trip to his home state. He was talking to me tonight about buying tickets, what money he wants to use for it, etc. Here's the funny thing. And I am not so sure that he realizes this, either.........if you wait to buy the tickets until right before you leave, YOU PAY MORE!!!! I can't say that it's not my money, because, well, it sorta is, as the account is a joint account. I just don't want to be rolling pennies for gas money because that money paid for plane tickets, you know? I'm not cheap, I'm just worried about paying bills while he's paying for plane tickets.

So I'm at work today, and it's the end of the whopping 4 hour shift I pulled, and I'm talking to the shop boss, let's call him Kermit the Frog. So Kermit and I are talking, and I'm giving him the update on where I am with a certain vehicle(as we have a night shift that can finish off things for us if it's not done by the time we get off), and he says,'So what I'm hearing is that you were the only one who got anything done today, am I right?' I tell him that I saw other people working, too, and he repeats that I'm the only one that got anything done today. That kinda made me feel good. Then the civilian that I work for is bragging to the big boss over the whole flight about how I'm working, how my training is going, etc. I'm not used to compliments, but it made me feel good.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors