Sunday, January 09, 2005

Ramble

So I got Scout's bathroom painted. Only to find out how cheap the ceiling paint was when I pulled the tape up. You know, that blue painter's tape that isn't supposed to pull up the paint? Yea, well, it pulled up a bunch of the ceiling pain in Scout's bathroom. So, since I now have the bathroom painted, why doesn't the color go with the tiles like it did when I was picking the color out in the first place? Oh well, it's staying this color for a while.

Tomorrow begins 3 days of a long week. Long because it's an exercise week. Meaning some of the folks I work with will be playing war, and those of us not playing have to work 12-hour shifts. So, I start 6AM tomorrow morning. It's already a long day, and it hasn't gotten here yet.

I mentioned to Ziggy that he ought to go see that female friend of his back home. All he said was 'Why?' I sort of thought he'd want to go see her, since he's known her for years, been friends with the family since he was little, all that. Guess I was mistaken. Oh well, I made the offer.

Classes start Monday, and I am starting to think that the exercise is going to seriously hinder my first week. I've never taken online classes before, so this will be a new experience. I am going to try to CLEP test out of Anatomy & Phisiology, as I really don't want to have to take it again. I also want to get out of taking Chemistry, if I can. Chem was not my best class, and never has been. So I try to avoid it at all costs. I want to get as much of my degree done with so that I can apply to go to college full time for a year, and still be on active duty. I want my degree before this contract is up, and I have a little over 2 years left.

I can hardly wait for our next pay day so I can do our taxes and pay off some bills. I will also be looking into LASIX eye surgery as well.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

I took a few online classes and hated them. Honestly it will depend on your prof. My law prof was awesome. The class was all about assignments and message board discussion. The message board discussions were great as I can get into those. They also motivate me to do the assignments. My marketing prof didn't use the msg boards, wanted us to work in groups. It just sucked for that class. Hopefully you have a very interactive prof. Good luck!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors