Sunday, January 30, 2005

Rain rain go away.......

Well, it's another dreary Sunday. MiniZiggy has a cold, and is fussy here a good bit. We finally got him into the on-base daycare, and I am so glad, as it will cut a good bit of time out of our daily commute.

Did the taxes the other day, and we'll be getting enough back in order to pay off my 4 wheeler. One less bill to pay, I am not complaining. I don't like to be in debt alot. We have plenty of friends who seem to thrive on being in debt, and I am so glad that we aren't in that boat.

I bought tires for my car last weekend, that was a cool $470. But hey, I was going to get them anyways.

I painted the upstairs hallway, and I finished MiniZiggy's crocheted blanket, so I have accomplished much this weekend. I always like to get tasks completed, it's a nice thing to be able to say that I finished something. I still have other things I want to do and get done, but I am trying to do them in moderation.

I lost my cell phone, so I need to call up the Sprint people and get that taken care of. Maybe I'll get a neat new phone. Not that the one I had wasn't neat, I just don't like flip phones. What really sucks about this is that I had a bunch of phone numbers in that phone, and now they are all lost.

I am going to see if I can buy this late '60's Dodge Dart that sits in the parking lot across from where I work. It's been sitting in the same spot for months, and it never moves. I'd like to take it and rebuild it and fix it up and tool around town in it.

So my friend, CrazyGirl, has this job opportunity to go to Germany. Sounds awesome.......I'd go in a heartbeat. It's always nice to see other countries, experience the cultures, see a bit of history while you're there. I'm a history nut, so I'd have a ball in Germany.

2 comments:

Crazy Girl City said...

Ooooooooo! Get a phone that lets you get pictures!!! I have a sprint picture phone........and then I can send you random pics of my crazy nights out! Haha.

Hope lil man feels better soon!

AFeskimo said...

I have one, and it's Sprint(maybe I already mentioned that).....drop me an email and we'll hook up and trade pics!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors