Monday, January 24, 2005

Home on a Monday

It's Scout's 9th birthday. So I let him ditch school and do whatever he wants today. we are supposed to go to a movie, but I'm not sure if he remembers this or not. He went to WalMart yesterday and spent all the money he got for Christmas and his birthday on toys. Like the child didn't already have enough toys, but whatever, his money, not mine.

I have my homework for this week done, so I can do pretty much whatever I want after work this week. I have paint for MiniZiggy's room, but I can't decide between that and cleaning up mine and Ziggy's room. I need to atleast get the laundry handled.

It is massively cold today, like it was yesterday. And no amount of my cranking up the heat seems to help. It's 19 degrees outside!!! Way too freaking cold!!!!!!

I also need to finish the taxes today. that refund is going to help out nicely on bills.

Well, I had better go and make breakfast....

2 comments:

Crazy Girl City said...

You have a 9 year old??? I thought he was under the age of 5 for some reason. Happy Birthday Scout!

AFeskimo said...

Nope, he's 9. And am I ever feeling it!!!!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors