Saturday, January 15, 2005

A lazy weekend

Well, I was hoping for a nice lazy weekend. No such luck so far. Ziggy has food poisioning from some nasty lasagna that we ate. I had it too, but I didn't eat any more of the lasagna, Ziggy did. So, he spent the better part of last night in the bathroom, being sick. I felt so bad for him.

We watched The Village last night with some friends. Good flick.

So, I started my homework for the Pysch class I am taking. Good grief, this class is going to be hell, I can see it already. Every week we have to write a paper. I am not the world's greatest Pysch student, either. I can write papers, but Pysch has never been my strong point. This is going to be a rough semester.

Well, I have much to do for the day, so I'd better get a move on......

I'll post more later.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors