Monday, January 10, 2005

First day of a long week

Yea, so I was up at 4:00 this morning, getting ready for the madness that is my Monday this week. I managed to get to the daycare center with MiniZiggy at about 5:35, and managed to squeal into work at 6:00 on the nose. I was already tired by that time. I swear, I am getting too old for this!!! Work wasn't too bad, just very long, as 12 hour shifts tend to be. My day came to a screeching halt (yea, right, a halt) when 6:00 PM rolled around, and Ziggy was nowhere in sight with the kids. So I started a mild panic. Well, he finally got to the shop, and we swapped kids and I tore off down the highway to get Scout to, well, Scouts. I got home with MiniZiggy and vegged for about an hour, then it was off to get Scout and bring him home.

So, it's currently 8:41 PM, and Scout is eating dinner made in a crock pot, I am typing this, along with talking to Ziggy via email, and trying to study for my Child Psychology class that's online. I already feel behind. People have been posting in that message board for 3 days, and here I am, coming along on the day the class is supposed to start!!! I am always behind, it seems.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

You'll catch up with no problem I am sure. Message boards are fun.....esp in the learning environment.....so it won't be bad.
I swear you are SUper Mom!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors