Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mundane Tuesday

Today was fairly uneventful, I suppose. Ran a mile and a half in 19:08......way too slow. I have got to get better or I will never pass my PT test well.

I got browbeaten by Kermit to change my kids' doctor to a doc that is closer to work. Which is not something I should have to do to please my workcenter. I told him that the way things are right now works just fine for us, and that I'm not changing it. I don't think he liked that very much, but oh well, too sad for him. Hell, I don't think he likes the idea of my living nearly 30 miles from work anyways.

MiniZiggy is going in for his 4 months well check up and shots. And Ziggy is the one taking him, not me. So this ought to be interesting. Poor Ziggy is going to freak wehn MiniZiggy gets shots, I just know it.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Hey! I am coming up that way next week for a business trip! I will be in Suffolk. Is that near you at all?

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors