Wednesday, February 09, 2005

664 and a tiring week.......oh, and medical morons

What a week it has been, and it's only Wednesday.

First off, Ziggy got into an accident on Interstate 664, in the freaking tunnel. This was on Monday. He was car #4 in a 5 car accident. All I got was a call on my cell, saying he'd wrecked the truck, be careful at the tunnel. To make matters even more interesting, the insurance company that the guy who caused the accident listed, has never heard of him. Which is a bit interesting, as all active duty military have to have full coverage insurance on your vehicles in order to register your vehicle on base. And this guy was supposedly in the Navy.

Well, Ziggy hooks up with our car insurance company, and they set him up with a rental car, right? Well, he gets the rental, comes home, and then he gets a phone call saying that they need the vehicle back, they accidentally rented him a car that had been sold the day before. So, Ziggy goes to take the vehicle back and trade it for another one. Then they give him a truck that seems like the wheels are going to fall off as he's driving down the road. A real winner, huh? So now he's on his way to the rental car place to try and get something reliable to drive. Meanwhile, the truck that was in the accident goes into the shop for repair estimates tomorrow. Hopefully, and I mean this in the most positive way, they will say that the truck is a total loss. As much as I hate to go into having 2 car payments, I'd rather do that than have to continually pay for things that keep going wrong with a vehicle that was wrecked. On top of this, he'll never get much for it in either trade-in or resale, since it's been wrecked.

Cadillac has been just silly this week. We've been sort of fussing all week. Nothing serious, just picking back and forth at each other and aggravating each other. It's been funny, actually. Almost like arguing with a sibling.

Ah, medical morons..........so I go into the base hospital today, check my medical records out and take them to the Women's Health clinic in order to get my birth control shot. Come to find out, the proof of my last shot never got filed into my records 3 MONTHS AGO!!!! And, in order to get another one, I have to have 2 negative blood pregnancy tests(which means I'd have to do this at work), 2 weeks apart. Because someone failed to do their job and file the paper in my records. God, I love the Air Force. Not.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors