Saturday, February 26, 2005

Baby fever, money idiots and the weekend

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted last. It's been crazy lately.

First off, no Cuba summer for me. My tasking got cancelled, and so I am home for the summer. Which is nice. So I'm home for Little League, etc. I think I already mentioned all this, but hey, I'm doing it again.

The insurance people haven't given us the money for the wrecked truck, and Ziggy is more than a little irritated with them because of this. I understand it, but I wish he wouldn't take it out on me. I cook for you, dear, don't make me mad.

I have to go get my second pregnancy test on Monday for my birth control shot. And part of me hopes that it comes back positive. I'd like another baby, I admit. I want a girl next. I have 2 boys. Time for some pink......

I am narrowing down the classes that I want to take for next semester, and I am going to break down and get Chemistry out of the way. I loathe Chem. There is no good reason I should have to have this class, in my eyes, but the college requires it, so I guess I'll have to take it for the degree.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Another bebe?! Wheee! How does Ziggy feel about this?

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors