Sunday, February 27, 2005

Lazy Sunday, Hell Monday and days I love

I love weekends. To sleep in, hang out in my jammies all day, not have to be anywhere at any certain time......I live for weekends.

Hell Monday. Where I have to be SrA AFeskimo. Ironed uniform, shiny boots, updo for the hair. We have a uniform inspection tomorrow. I loathe these things because you always end up with the people who look like trash telling everyone else how badly they look in uniform. And then, if you correct them on their uniform, you are seen as being a smartass with a bad attitude. Yea, I work in Auschwitz.

I love the days when Ziggy and I wake up all over each other. I don't mean sexually(although that's great too), but when you wake up actually ON the other person in bed with you. All snuggled up like you just had to be there or you couldn't sleep properly. Late mornings(ok, with a baby, late is 730) when I can get up and bake muffins, scramble eggs and fry bacon for breakfast. Scout plays video games, and Ziggy and I cuddle on the couch and watch movies, and alternately nap through them. MiniZiggy lays on the floor and plays, and I sit there with him, laying on my stomach next to him, seeing the world the way he does. I love days when I'm not at work, and I don't have to do anything that I don't feel like doing. Makes life feel decadent.

Well, we will find out tomorrow if there's another baby on the way. Yes, I sort of hope so. Thinking pink here.....but if not, ok I can handle that for a while. Ziggy hasn't said much as to what he'd think, I guess we'd have to know for sure before we'd know his reaction. I'll post the results tomorrow.

Well, I am off to Cheesecake Factory(I go to the gym 3 times a week, I can have dessert) for some really sinful cheesecake. Since my pregnancy with MiniZiggy, I have been on a dessert kick, and it doesn't look like it's letting up any time soon.....might as well enjoy!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors