Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday blahs

The weather has been cold and rainy, which will dampen any good mood. And so, no, I'm not in a good mood right now.

Oh, for those interested, no new baby on the way. This is ok with me. For now. Who knows what the future holds.

Ziggy got his new truck today. He then decides to have me take him over to Bear's house(10 miles in the opposite direction), so he can get a ride over to the dealership to pick it up. Making sense yet? I didn't think so. So I tell him why don't I just rop Scout off at Scouts, drop you at the dealer, and keep Bear out of this whole process. He agrees. To make sure, he repeats it twice to me. And then gets in the car, calls Bear and tells him we are on the way. I got mad. This was so stupid, going out of the way to do something that could have been handled without middlemen. But no, I have to go home since I could go take him anyways. Clear as mud? Yea, I thought so too, I will never see why that was a better plan than me making the big loop around town and getting it all done without bringing anyone else into the picture.

To console myself I am going to iron, do homework, and generally avoid my husband because if I opened my mouth to him right now, it wouldn't be good. Self preservation is the key. Men.......can't live wit them, can't kill them because they just need it sometimes.....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors