Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm catching up, I think

So, I've got a couple links on the sidebar, go me. Whomever is CoasterJoe in reality, this man has a quandry, I swear....I like reading it.....

Well, on the new car side of the house, Ziggy and I have been shopping for the new vehicle that will sooner or later grace our bank account. Bear went looking with us on Friday night. Bear loves Nissan Frontiers. To the point that when Ziggy and I went looking at Fords, the man damn near pouted!! I thought it was kind of amusing, myself. Anyways, we were going to go do some more shopping today, but no one is open as it's Sunday. So we may just go wander around the really nice Macarthur Center Mall in Norfolk.

Alright, how silly is this? My teacher for my Child Pyschology class posts a message on our announcement board(my classes are online), stating that due to having his dog put down, he won't have our grades our for the assignment that was recently supposed to be returned back to us. Because he and his wife are in mourning over the death of the dog. I thought that might be a little overdoing it, but hey, that's just me.

I looked into some of the nursing programs here in town, offered by the hospitals and such, and to be honest, I don't they will be worth it to me. 3 years of night classes to inish something that should only take 2 years, tops? I don't bloody think so. And then it's not a degree, it's just a certificate saying you completed the training and you are a registered nurse to these people. Heck, I could do all the studying on my own and then take the test that certifies a nurse and not pay these idiots any money. For crying out loud, what happened to the value of a college education?!?!?!

So Valentine's day is tomorrow. My absolutely favorite holiday. And I'm not all that thrilled about it, oddly enough. I think I am coming to the realization that if you are taking care of your relationship every other day of the year, then Valentine's is kind of superficial.

Crazy Girl came up on business, and unfortunately, I didn't get to meet her. But hey, she did say that she may be coming back up in a month, so maybe we'll meet then. She seems pretty cool, despite the craziness in her life, but hey, eveyone has their own craziness to deal with.

Here lately, especially since Ziggy got in the wreck, I had pretty well kissed off the notion of getting out of the Air Force, as the bills need to be paid, and I can't help if I'm not working, too. But, Ziggy and I were talking, and we may work the money out to where it may not be quite so bad if I got out in 2 years. We'll have to see, but hey, it seems like there is atleast a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

I love me some COaster Joe!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors