Monday, February 21, 2005

Day off, or is it?

Don't you just love when you don't have to go to work? I do, let me tell you. But, since I don't have to work today, I have Ziggy dropping all kinds of hints that I need to do more around the house. Hey, I ran the dishwasher a couple times yesterday, folded laundry(which I REALLY hate to do) and I made dinner. So I wasn't super-productive girl, but hey, I did some things, right?

So today I have to be a bit more on the productive side so Ziggy will shut up. Right now he's going to run errands so we can get the money from the insurance people and go get the new truck he's discovered. I may have to go buy paint for Scout's room. That will be interesting. another dark blue color. I am also fighting the urge to get on Dell's website and order the laptop that I've been drooling over.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors