Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why I hate birth control

Why I hate birth control. I am on the birth control patch. Which functions in much the same way as the pill, with the exception that it's a patch, and that it's not a daily application, it's a weekly one. Why do I hate it? Birth control of this type has the tendency to make me sick the longer I am on it. You know, all those pesky side effects of nausea, diarrhea, all that. So the first couple months of being on it, I'm ok, but after a few months, my stomach stays torn up, I feel like shit, the whole bit. I guess it's a good thing Ziggy is deploying next month, as I don't think I'll be on the patch while he's gone, it's just going to keep me nice and sick if I do.


I had so much more that I wanted to write today, and then I forgot it all, so I guess I will close for now. Take care guys!!!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors