Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I got tagged!!!!!

Ok, here we go....

What were you doing 10 years ago? At this point in 1995, I was 8 months pregnant, visiting my long distance boyfriend who was home from the Marines, and working.
What were you doing 1 year ago? Um...settling into our house, working, the usual.
5 snacks you enjoy :1. Dr. Pepper and a Hershey's bar.
2. French fries and Mayo
3. Cold Stone Ice Cream
4. Apple Chips
5. rice crispy treats
5 songs to which you know all the lyrics :1. Numb by Linkin Park.
2. Strangers in The Night by Frank Sinatra
3. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
4. Courtesy of the Red, WHite and Blue by Toby Keith
5. Here Without You by Three Door Down
5 things you would do if you were a millionaire :1. Buy land in Alaska and build my dream home.2. Pay off debts. 3. Travel the world.4. Get out of the military!!!5. Give money to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
5 bad habits :1. Putting off doing laundry!!!
2. Cussing - I cuss like a sailor.
3. Being very critical of others.
4. Not picking up after myself.
5. Eating desserts!

5 things you like doing :1. Reading
2. Riding my four wheeler
3. Sleeping late!
4. Shopping on Ebay.
5. Touring historical places.

5 things you would never wear again :1. My prom dress.
2. Certain outifts of my maternity clothes - what was I thinking?!
3. My desert uniforms!!!
4. Any of my clothes purchased by my ex husband.
5. The strappy black sandals with bows. Major fashion faux pas.

favorite toys :1. Internet!!!
2. Digital camera
3. X-box, though I don't play much.
4. MP3 player
5. 4 wheeler


Thanks CrazyGirl, I love these type of things!!!!

3 comments:

Eunuch said...

Don't you love round-the-world tags? Since Crazy told me to tag you, expect something soon.

Crazy Girl City said...

Haha anytime AFE!

Yes, I did tell Eunuch and Chairborne Stranger that you liked getting tagged. HAHA. Not THAT way!

AFeskimo said...

I love these things, always have. Like the chain letter emails that get you to answer a bunch of questions so people get to know you better....

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors