Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ugh........lots to say today

Ok, I have a new roomie. And Lord help us all, she's a cop. And she sleeps on the top bunk( until the girl on bottom leaves, another week, I think), right in front of the A/C. Oh, wait for it, it gets better....she runs the thermostat up to 30(that's like 80 degrees to us fahrenheit users) because she gets cold. Ok.......seeing my problems with this individual already??? There are 6 people in one room, it's over 100 degrees outside, and you want to keep the temp in the room at 80!?!?!?! Might as well open a freaking window!!!! So either she needs to flip around in the bed, or change beds. Something will have to give in that situation.

CrazyGirl brought up some things that I feel I must add my 2 cents worth on. The marriage/last name bit........and how it relates to the kids. Ok, first of, honey, if you don't want to get remarried, then don't. And nowhere does it state that a woman MUST take her husband's last name in marriage. Unless someone can show you that in writing, then it's pretty much bullshit. I know plenty of people who are married and didn't take the last name.....Oh, and a word on the last name of potential children......my oldest, Scout, has his father's last name, and I was never married to him. So yes, it is possible to do that, just a matter of the father signing the birth certificate and some other piece of paper saying that he accepts paternity of the child, blah blah blah........so yes, it can be done and it doesn't have to violate your sensibilities at all........by the way, love the hair color!!!! You look so cute in those pics!

Radar left on R&R yesterday. So I have 2 weeks without him to chat with. But he has promised to email, if his wife lets him up for air.....

Other gets here Thursday/Friday-ish........


My birthday is Thursday.....I will be 28 years old. I had someone tell me that I look great for my age(am I really that old???) and great for the fact I have 2 kids.......

Alright guys, well, I have to go.......have a good one

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors