Sunday, August 14, 2005

6 weeks left

So I have right around 6 weeks left in this hole before I return to the real world. And I can hardly wait to get out of here.

Lost my laundry bag....and I really don't feel like carrying my laundry to the laundromat all by myself without the bag, so laundry may have to wait until Tuesday night to get done. I am so lazy tonight.

May need an eBay fix...very tempting to buy things that just catch my attention and I don't really need. THus the reason for eBay, I think...or atleast eBay anonymous....

Oh, just as an afterthought, I SOOOO need to get laid. I'm suffering over here.

Ok guys I'm tired....going to bed.....

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Ebay is a bitch sometimes. I am an addict.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors