Sunday, August 07, 2005

Adoptions and arguments

So Ziggy and I are thinking of adopting a baby. Yes, yes, I know, we can have children, but I'd like to do something for those kids that don't have happy homes, or hell, homes at all. See, I was adopted when I was little, at the age of 4. My way of giving back to those who took me into their homes(I was a foster child prior to my adoption), would be to do the same for someone else. Ziggy and I have so much love for our kids, and we'd love to have another one to love and spoil, too.......so we are researching the in's and out's of adopting.

I have the little daydreams of a little girl to play dolls with and put bows in her hair, and to teach all the things that my mother taught me......

Now for the arguments...well, just one, actually. Ziggy and I had the worst argument of our entire relationship tonight. I mean bad......I have never been that angry with him......

3 comments:

Machine said...

Adopt David Spade. He did that movie "Dickie Roberts: Former Child Actor" a while ago. Good stuff.

Crazy Girl City said...

I think adoption is great. I'd definitely be open to considering that when it comes time for me to have the little ones.

Machine said...

If I got adopted I would be the biggest problem child you had - in both senses of the meaning. The funnest part is when I break something, I can always blame it on the kids.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors