Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's my birthday and I got a boo boo

I am officially 28 years old today.......and it's payday........'nuff said on that subject.

29 DAYS LEFT, OH HELLS YES!!!!!!!!!!

Other is stuck at Misawa AB, Japan, the plane broke down.

I was working tonight and was using a cutting wheel, attached to an air tool. Runs at a high rate of speed. And I cut my left index finger at the knuckle. Nicked the capsule that contains the joint, and had to have 3 stitches....I am a walking accident here lately.

Oh, and I lost my Leatherman. And I feel lost without my Leatherman. The really bad part about this is that Ziggy gave me that Leatherman for my 26th birthday.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy b-day to you!!!!!

Crazy Girl City said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors