Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ziggy leaving and demise of Chair-Force.com

Ziggy left for his TDY to Manas today. He called me a little while ago, saying he was in Baltimore and that he was getting some food and would call me a little later. So far the weirdness of being the only adult in the house hasn't set in yet. I am sure that it will here soon, with a quickness.

I am a member of Chair-Force.com. I have been so for a little over 2 years now. I made some great acquaintences, and they will be dearly missed. So will the community that was brought about by the site, and it's creator, JoeTheFat. Today I received word from TheMan's girlfriend, the ever fabulous CrazyGirl, that the site will probably be going down as of the 21st of this month....I will miss it, but it is the end of an era......

3 comments:

Crazy Girl City said...

Sad, but probably true.

Machine said...

Uh...when is this going to be announced exactly?

*Ponders*

AFeskimo said...

Probably never, as has happened in the past....

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors