Thursday, January 12, 2006

Must......blog.....the.....idiocy.....

Oh have I got an entry for you guys....I went to my first class of the semester tonight. Social Ethics is the class, part of the Philosophy department. My instructor will crack you up......minister, lawyer and teacher all rolled into one. Now, I'm not devoutly religious, but it's been my experience that the ministers that try to function in the world like the rest of us everyday people, they tend to lose sight of the ministry. I worked for a man who was minister on Sunday. Monday-Saturday he ran a multi-million dollar sporting goods store in Northern Georgia, commited arson to get the insurance money because he wasn't turning a profit(that's what happens when you rip people off and they figure it out, they go elsewhere), and then tried to built another store. Look at Joe Simpson, Jessica Simpson's father. He was a minister. Now he's an entertainment manager?!?! Seeing the conflict of interest?Yeeeeaaaaa.......It's going to be a LONG semester.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors