Monday, January 30, 2006

News for the blogging world, and missing Ziggy

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with Baby #3. Hoping pink this time, but I really don't care as long as the little tike is healthy. And if it's a girl, Paul gets to live vicariously through me and spoil her rotten all he wants. Paul wants a little girl, and well, I am thinking that's not happening with his current situation, so I told him that he could live vicariously through me if this one is a girl. My due date is 3 October......just one day after MiniZiggy's birthday......peachy, huh?

I am really missing Ziggy lately. He sounds so down on the phone, too.....I just want to hug him and snuggle and talk to him for hours like we do when he is home......He's my best friend and it really sucks not getting to talk to him as much as we are used to, nor in the same way.....

I told Kermit and Der Fuhrer about the pregnancy today, with official documentation in my hands. Kermit said I was stupid. I walked out of the office before I tore his head off and shit down his neck. He starts banging on the window and calling me back in the office, laughing and telling me that he's just messing with me. Then he asks me how long Ziggy has been deployed. To which I told him a respectful 'Fuck you!'.....Literally, said that to him..

Alright, I am tired. I need a shower and I may be too tired to even play a game of Mah Jong Solitaire, my favorite game on Yahoo games......that's pretty tired....

3 comments:

Eunuch said...

Aim for 1 Oct...my birthday! Yee!

Wish you the best of luck on the pregancy. I can only imagine how it's going to be with Ziggy gone right now.

Machine said...

Hey I'll send a Li'l Satan squeaky baby toy when your little demon is born.

Crazy Girl City said...

Congrats chicky! I am in your neck of the woods today if you care to hang out any.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors