Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm so tired

My Tuition Assistance hasn't come through, and if it doesn't by Wednesday, I can't start classes. And my class is a Thursday class. Peachy, huh?

Ziggy is still leaving on the 18th. He goes back to the doctor about his shoulder next week. I doubt he'll get disqualified from going. Dreaming is free, but I think reality has decided to prevail.

Today had so many sexual connotations to it at work, it wasn't funny. And it wasn't as though I was prompting anything, either. First off, Ziggy gets me all hot and bothered last night, and then rolls over and goes to sleep. And has been paying for it all day. I have taken every opportunity to pick on him about it, and to tease him mercilessly. I mean the sexual kind of teasing. Yea......vengance will be mine!!!!! Then, I get to work, and am talking to Kat and Paul. Kat is telling me that she has this pain in her back, and how it's really bothering her. Paul, rather innocently, tells her that it's probably muscle pain, and she just needs to rub it out. At that point, I had to walk out the door. Then, I have to check numbers on computers. The computers are on the floor, and I have to read the numbers on the back of them, meaning I have to bend over under desks. Well, one of the guys turns around and sees me hunched over under the desk, and tells me that I'd better not bend over like that in front of him, as he might be horny, and I might get stuck. YYYYYeeeeeaaaaa..........it wasn't my day to be horny.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors