Sunday, January 08, 2006

Scout's 10th birthday

I made the reservation for Scout's 10th birthday party yesterday. Gotta love it, 10 kids, 2 slices of pizza a piece, 10 game tokens and unlimited rides at a place called Jeepers. Think ChuckECheese, but for older kids. They provide the cake and pizza, do all the clean up, and I all I have to do is show up. I love it!!! Especially since Ziggy is going to be deployed at the time, one less thing I have to think about and plan.

Other emailed me today, stating that he is officially a single digit midget, meaning he is on the home stretch to leaving the hole in the sand known as Iraq. He's excited, as I am for him, to be leaving. Being deployed, even under the best of circumstances, has it's drawbacks, and pretty much everyone looks forward to going home.

I have to leave a shout out here, so listen up everyone - Charlie Brown - What's up, Charlie Brown?!?! Charlie lives in Italy, and through the channels of grapevines, I have learned that he reads my blog DAILY. So I had to leave a shout out for him. I am always appreciative of my readers, simply because they read what I write, whether or not it's overly interesting (let me have the illusion, please) . Charlie Brown is my partner-in-crime as far as Ebaying goes. This man has a shoe habit. He collects Jordans, Nike's, etc.....he told me he has something like 40+ pairs of shoes.....some he's never worn. Yea.....he and I have Ebay problems, and neither one of us is any good at stopping the habit.

It's recently been suggested to me that I have more sexual content to my blog. Ok, I have thought it over, and here's the decision that I have come to about that......I am not posting the minute details of my sex life on this blog. I post things as they strike me, and I don't write erotica for the masses. I suggest www.literotica.com for that, if that's what you are looking for out of my site. It's not my main purpose here, and it won't be. But thanks for the input.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors