Saturday, September 17, 2005

12 Days left and Groundhog Day

Alright, you know the Bill Murray movie, Groundhog Day? Ok, well, I am pretty much living it. I get up every day, put on the same(looks the same, atleast) clothes, eat at the same place, and do the same thing at work.......and I have done this for the past three and a half months. And now that I am roughly 2 weeks away from going back to civilization, I am living Groundhog Day. It seems as though time will not pass for me, I am getting no closer to going home than I was 2 months ago. I mark the days off on a calendar, my days off come and go, the week passes, but I feel nothing that makes it real to me. Almost like a haze. A foggy daydream.......

I have 12 days left.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors