Monday, September 19, 2005

Can't seem to do much right today

I fell asleep at midnightish last night, and missed the breakfast I was supposed to have with Other and those guys. And I missed getting to see Ziggy on webcam. So I call him. And I get this massive guilt trip over not contacting him all day yesterday, and Kay's mom dying and him dealing with her over that. So I go to get on the webcam, and can only be on there for like 20 minutes, since they were switching generators. So I catch a ride back over to the AF side with some guys I work with, and Ziggy's already logged off the computer, after I told him I'd be here. Yea, so I'm feeling like it's fucking useless at this point to try to talk to him. All I'm getting is a guilt trip, and I quite honestly, I have enough to deal with at this point. So fuck it, I'll talk to him later......maybe days later, as I don't feel like getting guilt tripped and all that. As though I don't have enough on my plate with rumors about me and Other over here. For crying out loud, I can't seem to get away from the image of cheating spouses, I guess. It's not my day, I am tired, the power is off in my dorm, so I have no A/C, and I am crabby. I think this is all catching up with me, and I am just too tired to deal with it.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors