Sunday, September 04, 2005

I SOOOOOO need to get laid

I wanna be bitten, in the one spot on my neck that instantly turns me on. I want to get railed, hard and fast for hours.....I want to ride until he begs. Break the headboard, wear out the mattress, throw all the pillows on the floor, I want it all.......it's like a hunger, and only the real deal will fix the hunger. No hands, no toys, gotta have striaght up sex......hours, days of it........till the craving is gone.....which will be a while..........so I dare you to bite me.......go ahead and try......all hell may break loose if you do........I have been too long without sex..........

I so need to get laid........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow girl!!! that was a HOTTTT post!!! yowza!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors