Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Almost out of here

Well, It is less than a week before I leave, or atleast before I am supposed to leave. It seems rather surreal, honestly. My mind still is sitting on Sunday, while it is almost Thursday. I'm not sure that I will believe it until I am on the plane and flying away from this place.

I can't wait to watch real commercials. To feed the baby, weed my roses, do laundry, take a shower in a single bathroom, sleep with Ziggy in our bed....go shopping, hang out with friends, eat real food!!!!!!

We have been given tomorrow night off, and I will be beginning packing. I can't wait.....oh can I get out of here already!?!?!?!

And I am hoping that I go through Ramstein Germany, and that way I can meet Machine and have a few drinks with him.....

1 comment:

Machine said...

Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to you holding my hair while I puke...

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors