Monday, August 07, 2006

Wheeew

Well, grades came out from summer semester. And, though I didn't make the C that would have ensured that I didn't have to take Chemistry next semester, I didn't fail. I made a D. And that was by fighting tooth and nail for it.....I am just very glad that the semester is over.......now I can concentrate a bit on getting ready for the new baby to get here.


Oh, and that 'Tax Free' sale that Virginia did this past weekend? Total rip-off. I bought a little over $1o0 in school supplies( list in hand at the store to prove it was actually required) and was told that the items(about 3) didn't qualify as 'school supplies' so I was charged sales tax regardless. What a total bogus deal. But then again, I have grown used to it from the Communist Commonwealth of Virginia.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors