Friday, August 11, 2006

Thus it begins

...the end of my less-than-stellar Air Force career. 5 years into my enlistment, Vehicle Maintenance is giving me the nails that seal my coffin to kick me out. Within a year of my projected out date. Various things are cited, all of which I could answer, if I have my training records, which the Troll won't give me until he 'reviews' them. Pardon me if I don't wait with bated breath.


I am not going to Washington, and surprisingly enough, Ziggy's not arguing about it. I'd be an extra wheel anyways, and Kat and his family will be more than enough to help him through anything he may need out there.

Just goes to show more of what my parents told me as a kid is true........I've been worthless all my life, and always will be.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors