Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I can't let Ziggy drive

I swear, I can't let my husband drive anywhere. We were on our way to work this morning, with MiniZiggy strapped in the middle of the backseat, and we got rear-ended at a stop sign not 5 miles from our house. Ziggy was driving. I swear, we haven't had the best luck with our vehicles lately. Anyways, MiniZiggy and I went to the ER, and we're ok(I have back pain, but nothing to warrant anything stronger than Motrin.). Now comes the fun of processing the claim. Ugh. I will have to update the story of the idiot that hit us later.....that's a story all it's own.

So, I go take my PT run test again, and I come in at 3 seconds slower than the last run. I know for a fact I'm going to fail because I am fat and slow. Something has got to give here, and I'm not sure what to do next. I already run myself ragged on the treadmill 3 times a week. I've been on a diet, for 2 weeks, and have only lost 2 pounds. This is bad. I don't know what else I can do....

So my Psychology class is almost over, and I have a middle C average, which is good, I am not complaining. I have one last grade to wait for, and then Child Psychology goes in the history books. My English class is turning out a bit tougher than I anticipated. I did manage to get my first paper's final draft turned in a day early. I felt very proud of myself for that.

Alright, enough of updates for now. Uniform must be ironed, boots polished, gotta go...

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors