Friday, March 25, 2005

I am SOOOO behind

So I screwed up my first assignment in English already. I thought the Date Due said by midnight on 25 March. OOOpppppsssss, it's 24 March. Do I ever feel like a moron.........I did it, so we'll see what happens.


Had to bump my eye surgery until the 22nd of April due to an exercise at work. No big, gives me more time to save up for the surgery, since TRICARE won't pay for it. THey'll pay for boob jobs, but not LASIK eye surgery. Go figure.

Ziggy and MiniZiggy are home, which is good.........I'm happy about it.

Ok, short update, but atleast I got here to do it, as I have been megabusy......

Congrats CrazyGirl, on the new job! Be sure to swing through my area on your way moving up there, you can crash here if ya need to......

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Awww thanks!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors