Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ooooppsss, long time between updates

Ziggy is finally in Washington. He calls me every day, and I even get email. Why don't I feel lie I miss him like crazy? I mean, yea, my days are different without him and MiniZiggy, but it's not like I'm sick with missing them. Ok, maybe MiniZiggy more than Ziggy, but you get the idea. I don't know, I almost rather he not call, because when he does, it's nothing new, really. Just the same things over and over.

Work is alright, I guess. I failed my PT test, I'll save that for another update.

Scout has missed most of baseball practice this week, due to the constant rain. I called his coach this afternoon, and he was an ass, trying to tell me that I didn't have a child on his team, since my last name and Scout's are different.

Well, I am massively tired. I am going to shower and go to bed. Oh, I had my hair cut off...

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors