Friday, March 18, 2005

Mini update

I got off work early today, go me.......

Yea, so, I don't think Ziggy gets just how much it upsets me that I didn't get any consideration in the whole going to Washington excursion. The guys I work with, that know he's left without me, are not happy. They all pretty well agree that it shows a serious lack of respect to your spouse when you leave on a trip, other than business, without them. They aren't happy that I wasn't even asked to go. the funny is that I offered to go too, and was blown off, and then got 'You didn't seem interested' thrown in my face for an excuse of why I wasn't asked. How lame is that? One of the guys even mentioned that in marriage, you're supposed to be one with each other. And to go off without the other one is like saying you don't want to be one anymore, and that you don't want that person to be a part of what's going on.

And you know what? That's exactly how I feel. The guys have hit it all on the head. Hell, one got pissed off and said that Ziggy would be getting hell from him when he gets back.

Yea, I'm not happy about this.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors