Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ok, I admit, I am afraid.......

Ziggy's going back home to Washington(I wish he'd go already, this waiting shit is getting on my nerves), and I am fairly certain he's going to see the female friend of his he's known/been in love with all his life(atleast until he met me, I guess). I really ought to name her, huh? Hmmm.......let me see.....I'm not coming up with much here. I got it. Kay. That's good enough for me. So why am I mildly terrified of something happening between the two of them and I lose my husband because I just had to kill him for betraying me?

Yes, I am over-reacting, and I widely acknowledge this. Go me, I can admit this.

I was telling Blonde (Bear's wife and a friend of mine for about 5 years or so) about this, and she told me that I wasn't nuts(which is good, because she and I are alot alike), and I ought to tell Ziggy about my fear. This is bad because then he won't go see her, and I know he misses her, and I know he talks to her(well, Duh.....I might not be fully aware of it, but I am pretty sure that I am right), and who doesn't want to go see their childhood friends that they haven't seen in ages? Ok, ASIDE from me..............

Anyways, there's my random for the day........

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Is she attached to anyone right now? I think your fear is perfectly normal. I don't really have any advice on how to cope with it as I am the same way.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors