Saturday, April 02, 2005

Ahhh....idiots

Apparently the moron that rearended my car doesn't have car insurance, and isn't who he said he was, nor the age that he said he was. Supposedly, this guy is 26, an electrician, and recently fell 4 stories, ripped his bladder off to one side, busted bones, teeth, etc. So WTF is he doing driving? He didn't have his license on him, and my insurance company is very curious to know why there was no accident report written, no ticket given for him not having a license, etc, and has even called the police department about it. So, we'll see what happens.

MiniZiggy is 6 months old today. Aww.........my how time flies.

My father in law is coming in this week. And of course, Ziggy is taking another week off. I, am not. I really want very little to do with him, his girlfriend and her 16 year old kid. That, and there are better ways to burn my leave time than to spend it with them.

I weigh 162 pounds. And I've been on a diet.......and gained 2 pounds. Yea, something has got to give. This is ridiculous. I have got to find something to help me lose this weight. I don't want to be seen in public much, and I almost burst into tears when Ziggy asks if I'm hungry. I feel guilty over anything that I eat, too. And having people ram my weight and slow running down my throat, on top of telling me that I'm going to get kicked out for not passing my PT test, none of this is very motivational. Cadillac isn't thrilled, either, and that's going to spell nothing but trouble.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors