Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Monday

It's Monday, and I have started trying to diet so I can lose of this weight and try to keep my job. So I am in withdrawals from Dr. Pepper. I have had one soda today, and my head feels like it's about to explode.

Ziggy and MiniZiggy are coming home tomorrow, and I can hardly wait. But the thing is, I can't get ahold of Bear to see if he'll pick up Ziggy at the airport, as Blonde made it pretty clear that they won't take Scout to baseball practice. Which I think is pretty shitty of her, but this is Blonde. Blonde is basically afraid of people who are black. She's quite racist, in fact, but won't admit it. Well, the town that Scout has baseball in has alot of black folks living there, and she won't go into that city by herself. Thus why they won't take Scout to baseball practice.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

That's messed up!

I feel you on the DrP withdrawl. I was a DrP fanatic. For real. I started to gain weight and with Joe around, we ALWAYS had soda in the house. So I cut it out and switched to water. It's hard at first, but once you get over the initial pain in the ass cravings, it will be ok.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors