Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday, Sunday

So much going on in my mind......decisions to make, things to do, all this. And it makes me tired, I confess.

I am really wanting to get Ziggy and I set up with a retirement account. Something concrete, tax helping, the whole bit. I really don't want to end up like my parents, who have a fixed income, and didn't bother planning for retirement. Of course, my parents came up during the time that Social Security was sold as gospel to the masses, and now we all know that it doesn't pay all that much money out. So that is one of my goals for the near future. I've been looking at IRA's, and also Certificates, but I haven't decided on anything firm just yet. Much to think over.

I am on the prowl for an eye surgeon to do my LASIX eye surgery. I found one that wants $4400 for both eyes. I think this may be a bit steep, but I haven't looked around in this area enough to be able to tell. But I definitely want this done before, say, the end of the summer.

Weight loss. I have finally figured out what my problems are with losing the weightI gained since having MiniZiggy. First off, need to stop eating desserts. As I have mentioned before, I am on a serious dessert kick. I seriously need to scale this back. Also, I think I need to change my birth control. The DEPO shot is well known for adding and keeping weight, and I am pretty sure that it's part of my problem. So, when this one wears off, I am going looking for something else.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

I am scared to try DEPO for the weight gain reason alone.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors