Monday, June 05, 2006

Yap yap yap

I just hate it when people come to work, and act all surprised that things worked despite their having been away. I have heard, over and over again this morning, about how hard it was to get out of bed to come to work (' I realized I have to work, OMG!'), and how much they missed their significant other and how they really hope that things will progress with them and they will 'be taken off the single market'..........this is someone who's been divorced twice, so it's not as though they are new to the whole 'married' scene, nor have they been on the single scene for a long time.

Bottom line, you know those little dogs that you see always yapping at their owners? The ones that if they had a broom stick up their butts could be used as a dust mop? Yea.............that's all I'm hearing out the office today.

Can I be out of the Air Force yet? It's crap like this that makes me yearn for bedrest so I don't have to hear any of it for a while.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors