Saturday, June 24, 2006

Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness

Thanks to the band, Smashing Pumpkins, there's the title for this entry.

Melancholy, or by definition, low spirits, or depression. Yes, I'd say that's a fair description of me lately. I haven't been feeling entirely well here lately, and any time I mention it to Ziggy, he blows me off, saying that I am worrying too much. So I do my best to seem at my normal self. I'm not sure what has brought on the melancholy, but I sense it in myself, and am not altogether sure how to handle it.

As for Infinite Sadness, not too sure where this is coming from either, but have a underlying sense of sadness, for some reason. I haven't mentioned it to Ziggy, but have kept it pretty much to myself.

Be well...

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Get to feeling better girl! We need our happy eskimo out front! Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors