Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rapid descent

So ever since Ziggy got back, he's been different. Little things, like I've mentioned before. But it seems to be compounding, and progressively getting bigger. And when I asked Ziggy about one in particular(and a fairly personal one at that), I get this answer that boggles my mind. The answer was so completely opposite of every action that it threw me way off my bearings. To the point I am wondering something I never thought I'd ever suspect of Ziggy.......Could Ziggy have slept with Kat while deployed?

The very thought of it's being possible runs chills through me that I haven't had in years. Tears try to well in my eyes, and part of me feels as though everything that I have been holding dear and of value between Ziggy and I is unravelling with the speed of bullet train. I never ever thought I'd come to suspect this of him. But like I've said, there have been little things that keep adding up and pointing to it. I keep thinking that maybe I am overreacting, jumping to conclusions. I am trying to keep myself calm, but it doesn't seem to work. .......I feel as though my whole world has begun to crumble........

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

You're jumping to conclusions...don't do that! Let me know if I can help with anything, I'm hear for a friend.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors