Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday

315 days left until I am seperated from the Air Force. But who's counting??

25 weeks into this pregnancy, and I am so tired...........studying for a test tomorrow night is not coming easily. I studied, with my lab partner, for the last test, and I did horrible......my lab partner did 3 points worse than I did. That seriously shattered what little confidence that I had in myself with studying. I took a quiz in the lab section of the class, and managed 3 points better than I did on the lecture test. That was an instance in which better, well, wasn't. I am dreading the rest of this semester. But I am determined to pass this class.......but I don't think it will be by much.

Alright, I am too tired to be remotely entertaining, so I am going to say goodnight......

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Good luck girl!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors