Monday, April 03, 2006

You have got to be kidding me

I go to my regular doc today, to get a referral to a civilian OB/GYN. Yea........they call up Tricare to see if they can refer me out, and get told that they can't. Oh, and to beat that, they mention that it is EXTREMELY difficult to refer out a active duty member to a civilian. As in it practically takes a death sentence to do it.

Peachy. This frustrates me more than I can relate. So I'm talking to my doc, a very nice lady, by the way, and I'm telling her my experiences with the healthcare here on base, my past medical history with having kids, etc, and she calls up to Labor and Delivery, and asks them to check the baby's heartbeat, for my peace of mind, as I am almost hysterical at this point.

We may all do a happy dance, we have a heartbeat!!!

But I still have to go see the lunatics here on base next week. I really don't like these people.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors