Thursday, April 20, 2006

My soundtrack

I was reading Eunuch's blog the other day, and he was talking about how certain music defined certain times in his life.....I have decided to put a few of my own on here........

High school(91-95): Winds of Change by The Scorpions, and just about all of the Get a Grip soundtrack from Aerosmith.

Senior prom: Wonderful Tonight from Eric Clapton

Senior Military Ball(I was a ROTC geek): Stairway to Heaven from Led Zepplin.

Scout as a little kid: Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars by Bon Jovi(don't ask)

Post breakup with Scout's father: Unbreak my Heart from Tony Braxton

College: Freaker's Ball, I can't recall the artist.......don't ask

Moving to Alaska: Rusty Chevrolet by Da Yoopers

My divorce: Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch

Relationship with Other: Wake Me Up Inside, My Immortal by Evanscence and Here Without You from 3 Doors Down.

Relationship with Ziggy: Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, At Last by Etta James and multiple Frank Sinatra tunes.

Deployment to Iraq: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day.

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Good music...there were many more moments in my life I could have written about, but my life is boring anyway, so I figured I'd limit them...

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors